- Early Bird
- Normal Rate
- One Day
- Group Rate
- SEAS Members & Partners
- $1100 per attendee
- Non-SEAS Members
- $1300 per attendee
- Supporting Organisations*
- $1300 per attendee
- Above rates are in SGD dollars and subjected to 7% GST per registration.
- Early bird registration ends on 18 August 2019.
- Any purchase of the above pass category is allowed access to all track sessions and exhibition hall except the Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing Participants. Participants will be entitled to ACES conference bags and collateral upon registration. Participants will also be given access to our B2B App for opportunities to book appointments with our speakers, exhibitors and delegates.
- Presentations, with mutual consent between the Organiser and individual speakers, will be available for downloads via a password protected link after the conference.
- Students pass registration:
- Must register with an education institution email address
- Will be required to show proof of academic status prior to collecting their badge on-site
- Enjoy the group rate discount when you purchase 3 or more passes in a single transaction.
- For registrants who require a Visa letter, please note that the application for Visa will take about two weeks to be processed. There will not be a refund if you have registered and are unable to apply for your Visa successfully. Registration should be done at your own discretion.
* Supporting Organisations should enter the promo code to enjoy 10% discount off Non-SEAS Member Rate.
By registering with us, you also agree to receive marketing information, including but not limited to show updates and agree to the collection, disclosure, processing and use of your personal data by SEAS and I-Promo Pte Ltd, our third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related corporations for such marketing purposes.
RegistrationEarly bird registration is now open!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellation Policy This is a NON-REFUNDABLE conference. Registrations are however transferable (see Substitution of Delegates Policy below). Should you have extenuating circumstances, you can submit your substitution request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and travel reservations.
- Substitution of Delegate Policy Substitutions, including those made on-site, are allowed with the written permission of the original registrant. Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by email to email@example.com. The substituted delegate must be from the same organization as the cancelled delegate. There can only be up to one (1) substitution per delegate.
If you have any questions about registering for Asia Clean Energy Summit, please contact our registration team on +65 6880 8665 or at firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday, 09.00 – 17.00 hrs Singapore time.