The health and safety of our customers, partners and colleagues is of primary importance to us. To ensure the safety for all our participants to connect and network within a safe and secure environment, please read the following for the “must-knows” when visiting the event on-site.
In line with the COVD-19 guidelines, if you're looking to join us onsite at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, please take note of the following:
- You will have to pre-register either as a delegate or a visitor to get your onsite access. Approval for on-site visitation will be at the discretion of the organisers. No walk-ins will be allowed.
- In the event your onsite access is approved, you will need to adhere to all onsite social distancing requirements and practice good hygiene at the event.
- You will be required to use your TraceTogether (TT)-only SafeEntry check-in for entry into and exit from the event venue or any premises in the event itinerary.
- All participants entering or remaining in the event venue are to be fully vaccinated. An individual is considered fully vaccinated if he/ she is a) fully vaccinated (i.e. has received the full regimen of either Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna, or WHO EUL vaccines*, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective), b) recovered from COVID-19, or c) has obtained a negative result on a Pre-Event Test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the event.
- Individuals who are vaccinated with WHO-EUL vaccines will be considered as fully vaccinated and therefore eligible for vaccination-differentiated SMMs only if their vaccination records have been captured in MOH’s national IT systems. Hard copy overseas vaccination certificates are not recognised for vaccination-differentiated SMMs. Please refer to MOH’s Post Vaccination Matters website for more information: https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination/faqs---post-vaccination-matters